Splendor is an award-winning creative agency in Red Bank, NJ. We are currently accepting applications from motivated and detail-oriented Developers. While this is not an immediate need, we are always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team.
This is a great hands-on learning environment where you’ll assist with delivering innovative and engaging digital user experiences for a wide range of clients.
- Passionate about web UX, development, and problem-solving
- Relentless and strategic in your work ethic
- A team player
- Able to take direction
- Able to work independently
- Cool, positive, optimistic
- Regular communication with account managers and designers, as well as daily management of web development tasks
- Ongoing proactivity looking for and strategizing ways to improve web user experience
- Overseeing and leading the Web development process from start to finish, the web project pipeline, and production sprint to go-live
- Build proofs-of-concept and functional prototypes
- Translate mockups into front-end code
- Maintain existing sites/applications including bug fixes, content updates, SEO optimization, and feature enhancements
- Troubleshoot front-end coding and browser compatibility issues
- Troubleshoot back-end and 3rd party integration issues
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility through thorough Q/A testing
- Remain current on all topics related to web and user experience design and development
- Manage multiple projects, prioritize own workload, and work independently when required
- Experience with WordPress Web Development
- Experience building responsive sites and flexible, reusable modules
- Strong competency with UX and web design tools including Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience with 3rd party integrations via XML and JSON
- Quick problem solver and debugging ability
- Experience with custom WordPress themes and plugins a plus
- Experience building apps and prototypes a plus
- This will be an in-person position. We are looking for candidates who can commute to our office in Red Bank, NJ.